Jun 27, 2008

New paper pack and a freebie

Hi all
I am up with my new paper pack called "Bubblegum story" for just $4.99! Its got 13 high resolution papers in it. I dont know somehow i just loooooooovvveee papers and enjoy making them as well. I think its the back bone of a pretty scrap. Click on the preview for a better look coz some details aren't visible in this lil preview. Some of the patterns are totally Indian style. Something really new. I love the colors i used. Its suitable for both.. baby boy/girl.


Freebie hunters dont worry. I have a lil something for you too. Its "Colorful you part 2".


Dont forget to leave some love :-).

4 comments:

mumsy said...

Thank you once again your designs are always cheerful
Ann

Patamomma said...

thanks so much. Very pretty papers. Patty

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

* Tan * MoonDesigns said...

Lovely papers they are Farheem. :)