Jun 2, 2008

Funky Balls Freebie

SORRY. This freebie is no longer available!
Its looks like an eternity since i posted a freebie. Have been soooo occupied with my family. I had this set since quite some time, dont know why i didnt upload it till now. So now when i thought i wasnt getting much of photoshopping, I am giving this away. I simply love polka dots and stripes. Sometime maybe i'll make a combination of the two. This is the first time i am putting up both, solids and patterned. Hope you like it :-). Dont forget to leave some love anf try sending me your work as usual.



Preview is the link as usual :-).

5 comments:

Natascha said...

Nice papers, Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow - lovely! TFS

ccynden said...

I love the papers, Farheen. You are doing a fantastic job creating and I thank you for sharing.

~nm said...

I'm not able to open the zip file. It gives an error when I do that. Can you email it to me please? doiwrite@gmail.com

Thanks!

AJ said...

Thank you! Beautiful work :).