Jun 29, 2008

CT call

Ok i have a confession to make...
I am a terrible designer. My LOs aren't THAT good as my designs. agreed?? For proof(s), i have the following LOs to share. I wonder why i download all those templates when i hardly remember using them! But before that, i'd like to make a CT call for the whole shoppe of POC.


And now...Journaling says:
Darly is one of Hiba’s most favorite toy. She has it since she was way smaller than the toy. Now, even though she has beaten it size wise, still its a li’l big for her lil arms and she’s stillin love with it like ever . . .

Credits:
BG paper by me from my Bubblegum story paper pack, now in shoppe.
Stapler, note paper, frame by me. Can be found in the collab kit "Curiosity" now in shoppe.
Flowers by Mhulshoff
Screw, wooden brad and everything glitter by me..soon to come in shoppe.
Font: Tweed

Credits:
BG paper from "The Lost Ball" now in Shoppe.
Doodle bushed frame by me. Now in shoppe, in the "Curiosity" mega collab kit.
Font: Love Letter, Inspiration and Oedipa.

Pls get in touch with Tamara regarding the CT thing. The email address is in the CT jpg file.
Thanks for spending some time here.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Mamma That Makes said...

Aww what beautiful layouts!