Jun 9, 2008

New Colorful You Freebie

Sorry this freebie is not longer available.
Hi all
My internet has been a rel bad boy lately. Thanks to the heavy rain :-S. I still managed to come up with this new paper pack. Its fairly vibrant in color as you can see. I dont know why, but i still fall for things that are really simple and thats what mostly reflects in my works. Especially scrapbooking. Most of the scrapbooking tut sites also mention to "Keep it simple and sweet". I am thinking of starting with elements too, but not sure where to begin. I am yet to find out the tricks used to make those cute ribbons and bows, flowers etc. I wish i had a wizard to let me know all that. If someone has a heart big enough to share, pls let me know a trick or two about the same as a return favor for all the goodies and freebies i give away every week. I promise i'll give you my best creation ever as a gift and make sure you are not disappointed in any case. Maybe i am being a lil restless and impatient, but thats how i am sometimes :-).



You can get it here and dont forget to leave some love :-).


2 comments:

Carola said...

Thank you
Maybe I will get a layout done to send you.....lol

Hugs
Carola

Anonymous said...

dont forget to add your freebies on digiscrapdepot.com we need you there!

vicky
owner-admin
digiscrapdepot.com