May 16, 2008

Vintage Charm Freebie and a bonus paper!

SORRY. This paper pack is not longer available.
Here is a little something for you to play around with on weekend. I love everything vintage. But the colors for me were a challenge coz most of the times (while designing) i drift away with pastels and mute colors no matter how hard i try! So it was kind of difficult for me to stick to the "Vintage" style. Still i managed to come up with the following set. Please note all my papers are for "personal" use only.
PLS LEAVE COMMENTS HERE ON MY BLOG AND NOT ON 4SHARED. Thank you.


Preview is the link.

I messed up somewhere while "saving it for web", hence the resolution looks funny. Else its all at 300 ppi. I'd love to see you all use my papers. Pls do try to send me the layout. Best LO will get a surprise gift. And trust me you wont be disappointed! Its something pastel and doodled so you can guess ;-). Happy Scrapping!

Thanks for stopping by!

Note: The bonus paper is there only for a couple of days. So HURRY!!

Edit: This post has been edited to meet the above mentioned condition.

11 comments:

Carola said...

WOWZERS!!!!

That heart paper IS pretty!!
Oh, I will surely scrap something with these papers.

PS. Are you making elements also??
Those Candy Hearts would be awesome as elements.

Hugs
Carola

ScrappyFairy said...

Thank you very much for this papers. I love vintage very much.

SPENCER said...

Ooh, very nice. Love the vintage! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these beautiful papers.

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you - It's a sweet little kit. Tell me how to upload to your site and i'll try to get a LO done in the next day or so and post it for you.

jayleigh3@gmail.com

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much for sharing the Beautiful papers, I will email you a layout asap :)

Crotte A Juju said...

Thanks for these so beautiful paper.
http://crotteajuju.blogspot.com/2008/05/tendre-moment.html

Unknown said...

Very pretty-thank you

Angela in NC said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Mitzi said...

I love the heart paper!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

great stuff. i have been following more and more. thanks for sharing.

www.allhercharm.com