May 18, 2008

First LO from my paper

I am sooooooo happy today. Timounette sent me the link of her layout. Its the first ever LO i got from all the papers i have created till now.


Isnt it awesome?? Love the bubbles on the corners. so cute. I am blogging this to remember it forever! Thanks Timounette. I wont forget this moment ever. You made my day so special. Because the dead line for getting the rest of the Rising Sun papers freebie, (for which you'll have to send me your LO from the freebie) is still too far, i am waiting for the others to
send me their works too. And like promised, best LO will get the rest of Rising Sun pack!! So hurry gals! go crazy scrapping!

Here is another one from Crottejuju. Sorry i couldnt find the real name of the poster. Another fabulous work. this just keeps getting better and better.

1 comment:

timounette said...

Thaks to you for my LO. Your papers are great.
Hope you'll receive more LO made with it