May 23, 2008

Garden Freebie

SORRY. This paper pack is no longer available.
Like i said this place is meant ONLY for freebies (well till i have a shop actually :P), so i am up with another paper pack to have some fun this weekend. I cant tell you how much fun i am having making these papers. It sure gets tiring at times, but what the heck!



I love the colors i've used in this kit. Pastel again... but the textures and the soft grunge makes it stand out from the others i guess. click on the preview for a better look. Pls do send me your work or the link to it if you upload it somewhere if you use these and dont forget to leave some love :-).
Happy scrappnig.





CONGRATS!
You found my part...

Here is the link :-)
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Crotte A Juju said...

Beautiful.
You can see what I have done with it here : http://ptitecrotteajuju.canalblog.com/
Thanks !!!

ccynden said...

I love your papers, thank you for creating and sharing, hope you don't get too tired as it will be our loss.