May 13, 2008

Prize for you!

I am just loving every inch watching people download my freebie. It feels soooo good. I would be even more pleased if you send me your work. I'll give out the rest of the set of these papers for free to the best Layout. Because i am not yet popular and i am to late to make this post, i'll keep a month's dead line. You have to submit your LO before 13th June '08.

PLEASE TAKE PART IN THE POLL ON THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE. ITS IMPORTANT FOR ME. THANKYOU

Here is a sneak peak at the rest of the pack.

Hope to see some good work!

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

well, is a month enough to earn photopshop and create the designs? "-P

well, the designs are all in my head.

Shilpa said...

hey farheen, thanks.

but is photoshop available as freeware?
and what is this word verification for?

MvM-design said...

ThnX for sharing !! ;) Very nice