Jul 4, 2008

Rising Sun papers in Shoppe and a freebie...

YAY!~
i LOOOOVVEEE those star/sun burst papers. And hence, i made 2 WHOLE packs of the same. One for the shoppe and another for the contest freebie. The contest freebie is not done yet. But will finish it by tomorrow most probably ... if Hiba lets me sit on the PC for more than 15 mins together :P. Here is a preview of my latest work.



TO make the total an odd number, i have added a bonus deep red Rising Sun paper. I know.. Superstitious me :D. Total of 13 papers and it costs just $3.50. They all are high resolution papers.. perfect for printing! Hope you like it :-D!

Freebie hunters, dont you worry. I have a lil something for you all too. Its Laced semi solid part 2. The lace i've used in this one is different from the previous part. I really hope you like it. Try sending me your work as well. Its the best part of designing actually.. to see someone use it.


See ya around
Ciao

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 04:09am, NY 06:09am, UK 11:09am, OZ 09:09pm]).