Jul 14, 2008

Couple of LOs by me...

An announcement first...
Piece-of-cookie is now ScrappyThoughts! We move just a couple of days back. My puter has been real troublesome to update my blog! When things start going wrong, they happen all together, else everything is perfect! Here is a LO i did with some of my stuffs.




Credits: BG paper from my FireWithin Paper pack at ScrappyThoughts. Elements to hit the shoppe soon.



Credits: Bg from my Firewithin Paper Pack.
Stapler from "Curiosity" Mega Collab Kit at Scrappythoughts.
Rest of the elements to hit the Shoppe soon.

I am not a very goo LO designer, but keep trying my hand at it. I find ksharonk's LOs very inspiring. And yes i like it clean and simple mostly. Maybe thats why i find her LOs inspiring. Nothing hotch-potch.
Do comment how you liked my LOs. I just checked my comments in the "Chit-chat" on the side and found that i have been awarded by EyeSpyDesigns. Apparently i have to award 7 other blogs. So heres my list.. Its mostly our design team at Scrappythoughts..

Tamara
Tanja
Meetje
Wendy
Shelli
Lois
Jaya

Wow! we are exactly 7! I hadn't realized it by now. 7 is my lucky no :D. Not that its gonna be 7 forever on the team, but at least for now.. I am LUCKY!!

See ya all around..

1 comment:

Jaya said...

Dhanyavadh Farheen, i never even in my dreams thought i would an award for having a blog... leaving u some hugs... Jaya