Jul 8, 2008

30% Sale till Friday

Hi all
I was just looking at my older.. first few paper works and compared them with the ones now..i mean the ones now in shoppe... and honestly i am embarrassed about the textures i used on those (old ones). I was still learning things and was an amateur back then. Now that i have learned how to make high resolution textures, i wish i could do something to make up for the loss.. for all those who dloaded my first few works, printed it and ended up with a kind of messy texture. So the good news is, we are having a 30% off on the whole SHOPPE!! Thats right! The WHOLE shoppe but only till FRIDAY! So hurry. Buy anything you want at 30% off. Along with that i thought i could give you a closer look at my latest work to assure you that they all are perfect for printing. I am pasting one sample from each paper pack at 100% zoom. I think i should do it every time I have something new in shoppe.

FireWithin Paper pack

Rising Sun Patterned and solid


Bubblegum Story
The Lost Ball
I hope its clear enough in the preview... I guess i am yet to learn how to make a better preview :-(.

No comments: