Aug 21, 2008

New kit and a freebie..

Some Random LOs by me and my CT Stevie and Bianca and a ST team mate, Amanda

By Stevie
Paper pack used: The Lost Ball
Yummy Black beads
by me
Stitched: Dots galore mini kit


By me:
Kits used: Pristine, Seize the minute, Doodlee Doo, Bubblegum Story Paper pack, Yummy Black Beads.


By Amanda:
Kit used: Seize the minute (everything)
By Bianca. Kit used:Seize the minute.



And then I have this new HUGE kit in shoppe called "Pristine"..

It has 10 high resolution papers and 58 elements (excluding the shadowed versions of the same element) YES! you hear it right... 58 elements! I ran out of space to show all the elements hehe.
Its now in shoppe and costs only $4.99. If you buy it within the next one week, you'll get the grungy graph alpha for free!!

Click on the preview for a better look...
Coming soon to the shoppe are these QPs..
Click on the preview for a better look.

OK.. so the thing you actually came for, is here!! :-) Its an add on from my new kit "Pristine".

It has:

3 papers
1 doodled frame
1 ripped cardboard frame
2 crayon scratches
1 doodled brad
1 doodled bee
1 scattered glitter overlay
1 stitched overlay

Quick grab it here!! Hope you like it. Do leave some love... :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! This kit is beautiful! I won't be able to get it anytime soon, but this awesome freebie you have shared will have to do, until I can. Those QPs are fantastic too.

Thank You!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This is darling.

Carola said...

Thank you so much for the pretty sampler.....that bee is precious!!

Hugs
Carola

MIP Scraps said...

Hi Farheen!
I leave you an award in my blog... take a look there
http://mipscraps.blogspot.com/2008/08/nuevamente-premiadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.html
hugs
M.

Bree said...

This sampler is cute - I'll have to think about those pen squiggles.

Lauren said...

thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggy said...

thank you!
It's lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

Mara said...

thank you very much, so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hello hun!
Great LO! I have an award for you on my blog :)

JohannaL said...

Hi Farheen,
I have tagged you!!!
And if you head over to my blog you will also find that I gave you an award. Hugs!!!
BR JohannaL
http://www.3girlsandamom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very nice, thank you for sharing!