Aug 31, 2008

New mini kit, a LIL contest and a freebie..

I am back!!
This is a mini kit, which, for the very first time in my life, i finished in one single day!! Only a couple of elements were made before hand... whenever i get inspiration, i make elements :-). All these days when i havent been photoshopping, i was getting loaded with ideas, which i wrote down on a piece of paper so i wont forget. And today when i had ample time (after what looks like an eternity), i finally put it all together in this mini kit :-). Hope you like it. Its called Candy Daze for most of the colors i used are pastel. Click on the preview for a better look.

Heres a lil inspiration...
Yep! thats my daughter Hiba. Pic was taken when she was 7 months old. Wasnt she cute??!!
Alpha is my Black And White beads.

And... how can i forget my freebie hunters :-). Heres a lil add on from the new kit.

It has:

3 high resolution papers
1 beaded word art
1 frame
1 tag
1 text word art
2 flowers
1 messy stitch

Grab it here.
Send me your work made out of this freebie and the best LO will get a surprise gift from me :-). Send it to me anytime before 30th Sept. Winner will be announced on 1st or 2nd of Oct. Keep checking my blog and you never know i might get impatient and post preview of the surprise gift ;-).
Happy Scrapping.

6 comments:

mumsy said...

Thank you opal for a pretty freebie
Ann

mumsy said...

Thank you opal for a pretty freebie
Ann

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for this lovely, sweet mini kit. I especially love the two different types of word art.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

* Tan * MoonDesigns said...

Cute little kit!! I like!! :)

JessicasMa said...

Cute lil mini kit! Love the color! thank you