Dec 4, 2008

Sneak Peak and some inspiration..

Hey all.
I am finally up with a new kit. But before i show you a sneak peak at its preview, I'd like to share some LOs that the 2LP CT made out of myEl Naturelles kit. I am so happy with the CT of 2LP. They really are a bunch of super genius, REALLY creative peeps. I love allll their LOs weather its from my stuffs, or the other designers's.










This last LO only has my Artistic Edge 1 on the photo.
I am up with a new kit called Candy Daze. Its actually a combination of my 2 old mini kits, with a lot of new add ons. Actually those 2 mini kits were toooo mini to get sold i guess (yeh i didnt sell even one of it LOL), so i thought why not mix them to make one? Here is a sneak peak at. It will be released next Friday, the 12th Dec. And for the fist day, my Black Bead 3 will be for free! Take a look at it..







For now, its available only at 2LP. This kit contains:
9 highly textured 12x12 papers (including one torn edged paper)
3 doodled emements
1 torn edge
1 Artistic photo edge
4 Frames (not all shown in the preview)
2 Cute buttons
2 Posies
2 Stitches (not shown in preview)
1 Stitched overlay
1 Stitched heart element
1 Ribbon
2 Staplers
4 Journaling tags (2 with recolored ribbons)
1 Glittered embellishment (flower)
1 Tape
1 Wordart

And theres always a lil inspiration ^_^..

(I played a lil with the levels on the bg paper... moved the Grey slider slightly to the right :-))

Hope ya'll like it.
Happy Scrapping ^_^

No comments: