Nov 15, 2008

2 BIG news!!

Hey all!!
This time I am up with one fabulously-good and one sad news!! Sharon of twolittlepixels has accepted me as a guest designer at her shoppe. And I am absolutely thrilled to start there ASAP!! My “Artistic Edges” has been released at 2LP already. It’s the most recent and a new thing that I have done lately, hence I opted it amongst the long list of products that I have created, to be uploaded first. Check out the new blinkie Sharon created for me ;-).

The sad news is sad only for myself I guess… Well my PC crashed!! Some motherboard mal functioning. It’s so terrible, that hubby has given up on fixing it. Fortunately the hard disks are working and I haven’t lost any work I suppose. This will be confirmed only when I get my new tablet by the end of this month and hubby connects it with the hard disks. Till then I think I shouldn’t guarantee anything. Awww… that hurts so much!! No Photoshop till the new laptop/tablet. I haven been using my nephew’s laptop all this time to keep up with the new mails. Fortunately i had uploaded my part of the Sunday Frebie at Scrapladies server long back, so i wont let them down for my first ever turn to put up a freebie on their site. Heres what it looks like :-)




But you gotta wait till sunday to snatch it ;-)!
Happy Scrapping!!
^_^

No comments: