Oct 23, 2008

New stuffs and a freebie..

Hey All
I am up with 1 mini kit and one "almost" mini-kit. And of course a freebie :-).





The "almost" mini kit, "El Naturelles". i know.. thats a hybrid lingo of French and Spanish hehe. I like it how in Spanish they use "El" before many words (which apparantly i dont know when they use it. I guess its like "the" in english.)
Some inspiration:



"Candy Daze" is the old mini kit that i had in my previous shop as well. Was too sluggish to make a new preview, hence uploading it so late now. hehe. Also i've been working on new preview for lil stuffs like alpha/freebie. I've been feeling not-that-simple lately. I think my preview in the past has been way too simple. And i actually kinda like it that ways. Even my LOs are simple and crisp with not too many elements. Heres an e.g. for the same...

BG paper, kit "urban garden" by me at ScrapLadies. Alpha, "Bead Mania" by me at ScrapLadies, worn-torn overlay by me, yet to come to the shoppe, coz i have to try giving it some finishing touches and get it quality checked. Stiched flower from my "Pristine" kit, soon to come in shoppe too. Photo: Artistic Edge by me at ScrapLadies too... and my daughter at 7 months :-).

Now, coming to what you actually came for here, i have a freebie QP this time... agian. Elements are from my new kit el Naturelles. And the new look of my "lil-things" preview :D.

Grab the freebie here.
Leave some....rather encouragement :-)

10 comments:

Carola said...

Thank you for this beautiful QP!!!

grannymike said...

I love your kits, old and new, and this quick page is terrific. I love the word art and the cute little bird. Thank you so much for sharing so freely.

Jackson said...

I always download your designs: very beautiful. Thx! Obrigado!

Stephy said...

Love the quickpage thanks

Mumure said...

Love your kit!!
thank you for the cute qp :))

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity.

Gargie said...

Thanks this is lovely I am into simple also. I also love the way you express yourself. :o)

kenandbelly said...

So pretty, thanks!

shelly c said...

Thank you, this is such a cute page!

Crissie said...

I love your QP! Thanks so much for sharing :)