Sep 10, 2008

Freebie Time!

First, a lil news about me..
i am no more selling at SW. Its only ScrappyThoughts i am selling now. I just couldnt find time to update that shoppe and felt bad for not meeting the terms and conditions there. Although Marta, the owner of the shop was really sweet and patient. But i dint like being mean to her. awww i am so good!! :D.
Here are a couple of LOs by my CT Bianca and myself.



By Bianca

By me..
From my "Pristine" Kit

I have new item in shoppe. I wonder why i hadnt put it up on ScrappyThoughts while i had it on ScrappingWhispers a while ago. Funny! Anyway... Its a commercial use okay, Shabby/Grungy overlays set. Take a look. Its available for only $4.85.



Because i am uploading almost nothing in the shoppe these days, i had this lil freebie made before Ramadan. I was looking for an occasion to give it to you guys.. I still dont have a reason or occasion, but i feel generous today :-). Aww i am again so good :-D.


Its a paper pack of 8 papers. i loooovveee paisley and dots. So made a combination of both. Grab it here. (Sorry! this freebie has expired :( )
Dont forget to leav some love! Its only encouraging.. nothing else :-).

13 comments:

Carola said...

Pretty papers.....as always!!!!!
Thanks a lot.
Good you reminded me about your challenge.....LOL

Hugs
Carola

Anonymous said...

Love it hun! THANK You for this wonderful freebie!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I love these, many thanks for sharing
;=)
Sue

Kim said...

Thank you! These papers are very nice

Anonymous said...

I love paisley.. thanks

Anonymous said...

Lovely papers. You are doing great work already. Good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice papers! Thanks a lot for sharing them :)

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! thank you!

Dnadryad said...

Oh, I love those papers of yours, thank you very much !!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

MvM-design said...

ThnX, lovely papers !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these gorgeous papers - Hugs - Dee

Anonymous said...

those papers were exactely what i was looking for, for the 2009 calendar for my parents

too late, so sad!

you really create beautiful papers